Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 36 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, AR X

What a long day...

Just finished CST, as I spent nearly 5 hours this afternoon/night updating the software on my Blackberry Pearl. (Two hours were spent online with two levels of AT&T customer service and two levels of Research In Motion, but EVERY employee was very helpful and beyond courteous to me.) It was so messed up, I couldn't even dial out. I'm so happy to have it back!

Nonetheless, I sweated off all the stress I had built up. I pushed out all the frustration, and it felt better than ever!

Nikki's interview went really well. She's supposed to know by tomorrow if she got the job. Keep us in your prayers.

Ready to hit the shower and call it a night. Can't wait for tomorrow's workout. After last week, doing plyo once in a day is going to seem like a breeze! :)

Best of luck to you at your retreat, Christina. ...and best of luck to you taking care of the boys by yourself for a few days, Jeremy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment