Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 54 & 55 - Core Synergistics and Zoo Trip X

What a couple of days... Core was great, as usual. I really like the Superman/Banana series, but cannot stand the Dreya rolls. Oh, well; it's only a couple of times every month.

With Mother's Day, we put off working out to spend most of the day with Nikki's mom. Everyone wanted to go to the zoo, as they were letting in mothers for free today, so we did. I decided I would test out some of my new-found strength by carrying my 3 year old niece on my shoulders. I did really well until we neared the fourth hour... :) She's not a big kid, but I am exhausted after that! When we have kids, I am investing in a very easy to assemble, easy to push stroller. :)

After our trip to the zoo today, I think I'm going to substitute that for the Yoga I was supposed to do today. My legs and shoulders are really tired, and I don't want to tweak anything by doing too much.

Another rest day tomorrow, then back to the grind. I'm anxious to see the difference in numbers from the last time we did chest and shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day and it looks like your niece has one fantastic uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the Zoo with you man....I'm right there on your shoulders! HA! I took my 8 year old to the Skillet concert and decided to do some jumping with him on my shoulders....a great rocking night of Legs&Back. (he's a pretty big kid)

    ReplyDelete