Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 46 - Yoga X

Another day of yoga and another day of winding down, which was really needed. I couldn't focus completely (I've got to quit watching the news), but was able to get a really intense sweat going.

I've been kind of sore this week. It's nowhere near the level of soreness I've felt in the past, but it's definitely there. Guess that's proof of how hard I've been working!

On to Legs & Back tomorrow... I haven't said it lately, but we really appreciate all the support, Jeremy and Christina. Even though we don't have internet at the new place (and all of our blogging is done on a BlackBerry), your words are read every day and give us such encouragement to give our best everyday - both physically and spiritually. You guys are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Yoga... it is what it is ;) Glad to see you're pressing through with it and you'll reap all the benefits!

    Thank you so much for your kind words. We love being out here in the P90X world encouraging others. I guess that's why we decided to become coaches! Our faith is never hidden, we are who we are, and we'll never be ashamed of that. I'm glad we've touched your heart and please know you and Nikki have touched ours.

    How are you surviving without internet service??

    ReplyDelete