Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 57 - Chest & Back, AR X (I'm back!)

Well, the neck took a lot longer than usual this time, but since I couldn't afford to visit the chiropractor this time I guess it's to be expected. BUT... I'm back!!! ...and someone has lit a fire under me. Wonder who that could be, Jeremy and Christina? :) Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen their new photos should take a look. Wow!

Pushed out Chest and Back last night and I'm really feeling it today. I had no idea what taking a week off would do to your body. Maybe it's because I was trying to make up last week by raising my intensity, but I'm sore again this morning. ...I've missed it.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back in it! Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!! How are things going? Are you still going strong after starting again?

    ReplyDelete