Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 58 & 59 - Plyo and Yoga

I need to apologize for the infrequency of my posts lately. We're without internet at home, so the only posting I can manage to do is on my BlackBerry. Second, man, it's getting hard to keep motivated without my workout partner. The only thing that makes me push play every day is knowing that I'm accountable to anyone who reads this.

I think I'm going to have to be more accommodating to Nikki's schedule, as she won't get up early to workout with me - which means I workout alone. I miss her encouragement when I'm struggling with a final set and her comments when she notices I'm dogging it. I really don't like working out right before bed, as I usually can't sleep then. But I don't have the same drive and intensity when I workout alone, and I hate knowing that I could have done better.

I'm thinking of finishing this week and repeating it again. I know I can do better than I have, and I want to know I did my best. It will mean putting off graduation another week, but that's the only way I can feel responsible.

Maybe I'm being too hard on myself, but I really want this... Any ideas???

Legs & Back tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have commented until now... repeat if that's what will keep you motivated! I know it mush be hard working out without Nikki. Mornings are hard but maybe ya'll can compromise somehow and maybe try a couple of days together?? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete