Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 56 & 57 - Rest and Chest & Back, AR X

Man, I wish getting up early was easier...

Nikki has been really helpful since I started my new job. She gets off work an hour earlier than I do, and she's been preparing all our evening meals. I used to cook almost all our meals, so I am super excited and grateful for her to do this.

My numbers were up quite a bit from last month. CST really works the upper body and last month's work shows.

I get off early tomorrow (I'm working Saturday this week), so I'm going to work out after work and make a turkey meatloaf for dinner.

Cannot wait for Plyo tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. D-E-D-I-C-A-T-I-O-N. You've got it! You are inspiring so many right now you don't even realize it. I guarantee there are more reading your blog then have clicked on that follow button and they are seeing how dedicated you are and are using that as motivation. Way to go!! Do you see this guy people???? So proud.

    Ya'll are doing so well supporting each other and it's so apparent you're in this TOGETHER. Great job you two!

    ReplyDelete