Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 45 - Back & Biceps, AR X

Day 45 - halfway through the first round!!!

I know Nikki hates getting up early to exercise, but when I start my job next week, I'm going to have to get up early if I'm going to get my workout in for the day. I have banker's hours (9-6), but think I won't get home until closer to 7. At that point, if I try to fit in a workout first, I'd be eating at 9 PM... way too late for me to be eating. I've lost a considerable amount of weight, and I feel that part of it is because I don't eat anything for at least three hours prior to bedtime. (I'm down over 20 pounds since starting!) I'm guessing my early morning workouts will be solo, but we shall see...

As much as I really didn't want to restart this week, I'm glad we did. Our numbers are much better than they were last week, and I want to know that I gave my best every day when I look at my "after" pictures.

Ready for yoga tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the half way mark!! You are such an inspiration to those who think they just don't have time to get in a workout. You are showing them that there is always time if you want it bad enough. Jeremy and I had to set the alarm clock a few times but we didn't want to break the momentum. I'm so proud of you guys!!! You make ME want to push harder!! Oh and WAY TO GO on shedding the pounds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 Pounds is HUGE!!! Way to go man! Great work....but I'm with Nikki on the morning stuff. Just not a morning person, but I commend you for jumping in and going for it in the AM!!!

    ReplyDelete