Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 1 - Chest & Back, AR X

Day one is over! We made the mistake of doing the fit test yesterday, so the arms were a little tired today and the numbers felt lower than they should have been. Still, we gave it our best.

We are doing great with the nutrition plan, although Nikki is having a tough time with chocolate cravings. We got some Zone brand chocolate protein bars to help her with that.

I am so excited to finally be doing the program! Goodbye all the bad habits of the past; hello to feeling sore again. It's been way too long since I last felt this way, and my fitness level shows it. We're doing the classic version the first time through and plan to do the lean version for days 91-180 (if Nikki decides to stick with me at that point).

I can't wait for day 2. Plyometrics? Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment