Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 2 - Plyometrics

That was tough. Nikki made it through about half of the program, but I stuck with it through the entire way. I took Tony's tip and put the recovery drink in my water bottle. I hope it helps because I'm already starting to feel the soreness.

The nutrition plan is going well. We had a sirloin steak / spinach salad with a light balsamic vinaigrette for lunch. Very yummy!

The arms and shoulders are still a little sore from the past couple of days. I really hope it doesn't affect my numbers tomorrow. Even so, I'm going to push through it and do my best. Look out Chest & Shoulders and AR X!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Christina, Jeremy's wife. Congrats on getting started!! It's a tough journey but worth every sore muscle. The first few days were the toughest in my opinion. If you could die from soreness, then I was on my death bed. Don't worry about the numbers, just push until it burns and do your best. You'll be shocked at how you improve over time, I know I was. Anyway, stay committed and keep pushing play!! You'll find out soon that this is one of the best decisions you've ever made!! Good luck you two and congratulations on your marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Christina! You and Jeremy are such an inspiration to us.

    ReplyDelete