Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 15 - Chest & Back, AR X

Week 3!

We were both at it today, and I managed to increase my numbers again this week.

I am also seeing some results on the scale, body fat percentage, the way my clothes fit, and tape measurements. I've got a long way to go, but it's a start. Nikki still managed to lose some weight last week, even though she didn't work out every day. I think it's mostly because she's watching what she's eating for the first time in her life.

To Jeremy and Christina, thank you both so much. You are THE inspiration for us!

Plyometrics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Chest & Back... that's a tough one. Isn't it amazing how you see changes in your body in such a short time?? Imagine what is will be like at 90 days!! Ya'll are doing great... keep at it! Glad you're feeling better Nikki!

    ReplyDelete