Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 13 - Kenpo

Number 13... A lucky number for me, as I was born on a Friday 13th.

Another day of sweating buckets alone... I think Nikki did too much before she was well, and now she's still feeling crummy. I keep pushing play, but it's not the same without her there. Knock on wood, but I haven't caught whatever she has.

I can't believe two weeks are almost over! We saw some minor improvements after the first week. Each of us lost about 5 pounds! I can't wait to see what the numbers are after 90 days.

2 comments:

  1. 2 Weeks...way to go! Just think, 1 more week of Phase 1 and then your first recovery week! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the week one weight loss. I think that's what I lost the first week and it was so motivating. Then, for me, the scale slowed down but the INCHES started melting off! Also, another big motivator. Keep it up and like Jeremy said, you'll be doing your first recovery week in no time. Goes by fast doesn't it? Great job.

    ReplyDelete