Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 8 - Chest & Back, AR X

What a difference it makes when you know what to expect...

Our numbers were up on almost everything this week. I know I've said it before, but it seems like we push harder every day - especially after reading the comments from Jeremy and Christina. We can't thank you enough! Nikki and I were talking about how much better we feel - physically and mentally. Once you start exercising regularly, you begin to realize how much the human body was built for this.

We used to be such couch potatoes! Coming home from a long day at work left us feeling so lousy... not to mention the extra pounds that slowly accumulated. The last thing (we thought) we wanted to do was exercise, but it really is true that exercise gives you more energy AND makes the stress from the day melt away! I can barely lift my arms above my head after today's workout, but (even after the soreness Plyo brought last week) I can't wait for tomorrow!

As for the nutrition plan: we're still going strong. Nikki is having very few (if any) cravings during the day. Our appetites are beginning to increase as we bring it harder during the workouts. Last week, I didn't want the mid-afternoon snack. Now, I'm eating it AND still hungry at dinner time.

Lookout Plyo!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are doing so GREAT!!! Half the battle is mental and ya'll definitely have that in check. Isn't it funny how are cravings and hunger change as the days go on? I went from not being able to choke down all the food to being starved because I was burning it off so fast. I've settled back into a comfortable mode now and I'm glad. It's too hard to concentrate on anything when I'm hungry all the time!!

    ReplyDelete