Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 19 - Legs & Back, AR X

First thing first, Nikki started a blog. I'm not too good with these type of things, but I believe it can be found at:

www.ourp90xchallenge-nikki.blogspot.com

More sweating, more grunting, and (hopefully) more results. Typical workout today, except I managed 44 mason twists today! I was shooting for my average - 35. When I got there, I thought, forget the pain... Let's see what my body will do. After I cleared 40, I was thinking, "I'm going to make it to 45!" My mind was willing, but my body completely gave out at 44. Even so, I felt it was a GREAT accomplishment!

Nikki is absolutely thrilled with her results. So far, she's lost over seven pounds... Which is really exciting. Nonetheless, her really, really exciting accomplishments include losing an inch and a half from her waist, nearly two inches from her chest, and a half inch from each of her thighs! I am so proud of her; I cannot put it into words. I am seeing results also, but not as much as her. I've lost an inch from my waist, which I'm hoping is the first of more to come.

Tomorrow is Kenpo. Ready to bring it!

Oh, and the movie last night was pretty good. Not as good as The Incredibles, which is one of my favorites, but still worth seeing at the theater.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the Mason Twists!! Those are tough and I'm glad to see how hard you pushed yourself! Celebrate the small victories and use them as motivation to achieve your next goal.

    Going over to check out Nikki's blog now!

    ReplyDelete