Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 17 - Shoulders & Arms, AR X

Nikki says that one is her favorite. I think it's because time flies during it - one minute we're starting; the next thing we know, it's over!

Each of us increased our numbers today. It's such a great feeling to know that our bodies are changing, even if it's not as fast as we'd like. :)

A big congratulations to Jeremy and Christina for becoming coaches! I know how inspiring your story has been to us and how instrumental you have been in our married life. We wish you much success!

Can't wait for Yoga tomorrow! I LOVE the stretch it gives...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes... your bodies are changing! It's amazing how feeling stronger is such a motivator!!

    Thank you so much for the well wishes on us becoming coaches. We spend so much time in P90X world we thought we might as well try to do something with it!

    Jeremy and I have been married for over 16 years now (yes, we're still crazy in love) and marriage is something we are passionate about. To think we have inspired ya'll in any small way just warms my heart to no end and confirms so many things to me. Thank YOU for being so kind to us! :)

    ReplyDelete