Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 12 - Legs & Back, AR X

Man-o-man, I'm tired. Nikki didn't sleep well last night, which meant (once again) I didn't sleep well. ...and with her unable to breathe out of her nose, I was on my own for the day. But, I know Nikki will join me when she's feeling better. Until then, I know that Jeremy and Christina will keep me accountable.

The nutrition plan is going well. More spinach salads for us while Nikki's parents ate barbecued ribs last night... It's getting easier to pass on the unhealthy foods, which is great because our families aren't making any concessions for our new eating habits.

Bring on Kenpo! I can't believe two weeks are almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I've been without a computer for a couple of days and finally got to catch up with ya'll. Sounds like it's been a bummer of a few days... hope you start breathing better soon Nikki!! Get well and you'll be back on track in no time. I'm coming down with some chest crud (yuck!) and I'm just praying it doesn't delay my work outs since we're so close to the finish line!

    I know it's tough working out by yourself especially since ya'll are in this together, but keep pressing on and she'll be back with ya soon!

    Good job on the clean eating!! We had a tough time the past couple of days... I really did when my dad's wife starting making some yummy slopppy joe's right in front of us!! Those are such a favorite of mine! We didn't cheat though and stayed true. Great, now I'm hungry. :{ Take care!

    ReplyDelete