Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms, AR X

That one is MONEY! The soreness is still there, but we were able to keep up with most of what Tony did (reps, but not all of the weight). We are absolutely loving it! As for the nutrition plan, I'm breezing through it. Nikki is having some struggles with cravings, but has been completely faithful to it. I'm really proud of her, as she's never had to watch what she ate before now. I'm trying to follow Jeremy's lead and grill something yummy for each dinner meal. I can't wait to try the coffee rub on tonight's pork loin!

Also, a big THANK YOU to Christina for the kind words and encouragement. You and Jeremy are the reason we decided to finally make the commitment, and we owe a great deal to both of you. I hope you're each doing well without the other one there to workout for the next couple of days. It's only been three days for us, but I know I'd really miss my workout partner. We keep pushing each other to do our best.

Although we're both Yoga newbies, we're going into tomorrow (Yoga X) with the best frame of mind. BTW, I didn't get the job; we were disappointed at first, but realized we must be meant for something/somewhere else. All part of a greater plan...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys hit Play after Plyo! That to me has to be the biggest challenge of this whole thing (the third day)...But you did it and now its going to just get better and better! Glad you're going to hit the grill...its really something that helps with the whole nutrition plan. Oh...the cravings do go away, after the 1st week especially, but if you guys needs something sweet, eat like 3-5 dried banana chips. They usually hit the spot.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete