Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 20 - Kenpo X

Week 3 is almost over! I'm looking forward to next week with excitement and a bit of trepidation. I've grown accustomed to the usual routine, and I'm a little nervous about switching it up. Not because I'm afraid it won't work; I'm nervous we'll be as sore as we were the first few days of week 1. It hurt to even roll over in bed... :)

All joking aside, I'm ready for the next step. I watched Core Synergistics yesterday to get an idea of what we're in for. It looks like a wild ride... I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ya'll are just truckin' right along! We did Core today and whoa... it's a tough one. My obliques (sp?) are already feeling sore and toasty. Not looking forward to how I'll feel tomorrow! I guess that doesn't help you much does it??!!!

    ReplyDelete