Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 5 - Legs & Back, AR X

Day 5 is in the bag!

It seems like we push harder every day of this. My quads made it through, but are really tired now. ...and those hand switch pull ups! They take every ounce of my energy. Both of us couldn't wait until AR X was over so we could get to the recovery drink. I cannot imagine how sore we would be/have been if we didn't use it.

I'm having some problems with cramping in my hips. I think it might be dehydration, so I'm really pushing the water today. Nikki seems to be doing better with her cravings today. (Thanks for the tip on the banana chips, Jeremy.)

Tomorrow is Kenpo! We've been waiting for that one for days. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Water is definitely key in the 1st few weeks....your body is really in a state of confusion and with all of the sweating and shedding of goo the first few weeks you really need to push yourself to drink a lot of water. I was drinking at least 100oz per day, if not more. Great job guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are doing great in what, in my opinion, is the hardest week during this whole thing... week one! Way to go! Your excitement is really inspirational and I'm gonna use it to push through these last weeks. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete