Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 22 - Yoga X

Ahh... the beginning of recovery week. I love Yoga! My entire body gets a great workout, then we get to stretch and meditate! Although, what is Tony talking about when he says, "You can do a push up (between plank and downward dog) if you have to." Who HAS to do a pushup? :)

We're going to watch Core Synergistics tonight so Nikki can get an idea of what to expect. I watched it late last week, but can always use a refresher.

After seeing Jeremy and Christina's after pictures, I'm ready to bring it!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first recovery week thinking "wasn't this supposed to be easier??" Core is tough but you will do great. Watching it tonight is a good idea.

    I hate posting pics but it's unavoidable with something like this. I'll get some of my individual pics up eventually... when I get the nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love core-it's so much fun, and truly a head-to-toe workout... I actually had an extra copy that was given to me, and I let a close friend have it... She had a blast!!! I love doing the superman/bananas, but I hate the Dreya Rolls... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete