Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 23 - Core Synergistics

That one is really tough. I don't know if we could have completed that one during the first couple weeks. I'm really glad they wait until week 4 before they introduce it. Even though it's tough, the time seems to fly while doing it. We looked up between the sweat dripping in our faces and the timer said we only had another 20 minutes left! What a complete body workout!

I signed up (or at least tried to) for Christina to be my coach. I have to walk Nikki through the process of doing so tonight.

Kenpo (and some familiarity) tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it through Core. We have it today, we'll knock it out here in a couple of hours. It absolutely is a sweatfest! I know ya'll brought it big time!!

    I checked and I'm your coach now! Thanks so much for signing up! Glad to be a part of your journey... :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete