Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 24 - Kenpo X

I don't think I've ever sweated as much as I did during that... My workout partner kept me on track today. I was really sore in my hamstrings and glutes this morning, and I tried to find an excuse to put Kenpo off until later tonight. Knowing that I workout harder in the morning than I do at night, she convinced me to do it this morning. I'm glad she did. I love the way I feel after a hard workout, and I get to feel that way all day now.

I haven't been this sore since the first week! Guess that means I'm really pushing it. Really ready for X Stretch tomorrow!

Jeremy and Christina: congratulations on your journey! Day 90 has to be exciting for you. All your hard work has not gone unnoticed. Truly inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks David...you guys keep up the good work. We're going to rest a bit and then get back into some workout mix until P90X+ arrives! We'll keep posting for sure! Thanks for signing up to have Christina as your coach, please hit her/us with any questions you're having! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE KenpoX. I feel so strong afterwards!! You're a lucky man to have Nikki there to encourage you!! Keep up the great work and I'm so happy ya'll are in this TOGETHER.

    We are thrilled to say we've completed 1 round of P90X. I had my doubts in the beginning because I've never done anything like this before in my life. But, I'm so glad we stayed committed. It's one of the best feelings in the world.

    ReplyDelete