Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 31 - Back & Biceps, AR X

Woke up this morning feeling a little more sore than usual. Guess that's what happens when you do plyo twice in the same day. :)

Today was the last "new" P90X workout for us. Our pull up bar isn't the most accommodating for the corn cob pull ups, as it has two bars jutting out (designed for another hand grip style). Other than that, I really enjoyed today. I'd like to add some size to my arms; what guy wouldn't... I can't wait for my own gun show. LOL.

Tomorrow is yoga!

1 comment:

  1. Try the Corn Cobs with the 2 bars that stick out. That'll save the nose!

    Always great to see a light heart when you are beating your body like you are! 1 COR 9:26-27

    Great work. Speaking of the "Gun Show"...where are the 30 day pics...

    ReplyDelete