Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 39 - Yoga X

EDITED: Nikki accidentally posted her daily entry on my blog (in a separate post for the day). I've moved it to her blog...

_________________________________________________

I realized that my post from yesterday said nothing about our workout, but be assured we did it. Back & Biceps show off the glamour muscles, and I'm ready for mine to grow some more.

For starters, it was GREAT to get to workout in the morning again! (I know; I'm a morning person.) Today was Yoga - which I really needed. It always puts me in a better state of mind, but with all the stress of uncertainty and change, I've been CRAVING Kenpo. There's something about making your body healthier and punching out your worries at the same time...

I was more successful with crane than ever before. I can usually balance for a few seconds without either foot on the floor, but today was much longer; it's not the full minute, but it's getting better. It's a great motivator to see tangible proof of improvements. I can't wait to see what my numbers are going to be like when we finally get back to the Chest & Back workout!

I think I've officially outgrown my jeans. I'm trying to put off buying another pair until the fall; in the hot Missouri summers, I almost always wear dress slacks or shorts. I'm hoping I'll be much smaller in the fall, and I don't want two or three extra pair of jeans I can't wear. I'm never going to let myself go back to that type of a lifestyle again!

Ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment