Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 45 - Back & Biceps, AR X

Could it be? It's day 45 - which means we're halfway through our first round! What a wild ride it has been... I couldn't have made it without my wife and dear friends Jeremy and Christina.

Well, a few days ago I had a pity party for myself before I was reminded of how blessed my life is. So, the next day I got out of bed and decided to be thankful for all the things God has blessed me with - and what a list it is! I decided to put my worries about a job in God's hands, promising Him I would follow wherever and whenever He leads me. And God may have given me an answer already! I got a phone call this afternoon for an interview at a local bank tomorrow morning! I sent all the local banks my materials when we moved here, even though no one had any positions advertised. I'm going into the interview, believing that God will put me where He wants me. If this is it, wonderful. If not, so be it. He will put me where I can best serve Him, and I couldn't be more joyful to do so!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers, and I hope that you receive good news after your interview! Congrats on making it half-way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! Only 45 more days to go!! I'm so proud of you and Nikki! Celebrate this accomplishment with an extra helping of veggies!! Thought I was gonna say ice cream or something huh?! Nope, not me!

    Thank you for reminding us all about God's love for us by sharing your heart. I feel peace from your words which means you feel that inside. I'm so glad! Wish I could hug you guys right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job David....You guys are in such a great time of your lives and your marriage. So many years ahead of you which makes it all the better that you are getting fit together! Congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete