Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 41 - Kenpo X

Well, we're at the in-laws for a few days now. Hopefully, we'll hear from the leasing agent tomorrow and get moved in quickly! We were delayed for about 45 minutes on the road here today. There was a bad head-on collision between a truck and tractor trailer. Here's the local news coverage of it.
http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=14016&author=Brynn%20Gingras&category=Accident&franchise=&county=Boone&city=&partner

Thankfully, everyone made it out alive...

Kenpo felt AWESOME today, as usual. When we started P90X, neither one of us really cared for Kenpo, but it's one of our favorites now. The extra carb Jeremy suggested is giving me SO much more energy, and I've been pushing like never before! I'm seeing some great results, but I was so out of shape to begin with... It will probably take me at least a year to get to the fitness level I want to be at, but 41 days down and I STILL can't wait to workout every day! Jeremy and Christina, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!! Hey, have you noticed... I'm back! I feel like I've abandoned you and I feel like I've been gone for 4 years instead of 4 days! Ya'll are doing so great and it sounds like a really busy, exciting time in your life right now. Thank you so much for your prayers for me and my retreat. My workshop went great and I received so much throughout my weekend. Now, it's my turn to bless others!! Take care buddy :)

    ReplyDelete