Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 44 - Plyometrics

Welcome to the mother of all X... Plyo works like no other. My legs don't get as tired as they used to, but I still seem to suck a lot of wind towards the end. Wow!

I decided to make a special dinner tonight to celebrate our blessings in a new location, new home, new jobs... so I stopped by the store today and picked up some snow crab legs (no butter for dipping). Now, before I started P90X, I could eat a lot of crab legs - I mean a LOT. When we went to any buffet that had crab legs, I made sure to eat my money's worth. Knowing that neither of us can eat the amounts we used to, I got each of us a cluster of legs. Big mistake. I should have bought one for us to share, as neither of us ate half of them. It's amazing how much your eating habits change in such a short time.

I found out today that I'll start my new job on Monday, and I am so excited to start!

2 comments: