Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 34 - Kenpo X

I took Jeremy's advice and added another carb to my daily intake. (Thank you!) I could tell I had more energy during my workout today. I tend to get a little bouncy (squirrely is how Nikki describes it) during the physical days - especially Kenpo. I don't know if I was quite my old self, but had much more energy than the past few days. I'm also excited about the extra carb!

We're debating about switching the next couple days workouts. We're going to be traveling for Nikki's second interview, and it's much easier to switch than to try to do it at the in-laws. :) We pushed really hard today, though, and our biceps are a little tender. Don't know if they can handle CST tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Easter was awesome...hope yours was as well! Glad the carb worked....its amazing what 1 little carb serving will do for you...I had to double up big time yesterday after working out, but it worked.

    Hope the interview goes well!

    ReplyDelete