Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 37 - Plyometrics

Another crazy day... Nikki got the job!!! She starts Monday - quick, I know. We looked at a few duplexes today and narrowed it down to two. (I'm getting too old to live in an apartment.) HA! Looks like we're moving either this weekend or next (and staying with the in-laws for a few days). Either way, I'm so excited for her! This is exactly the type of job she was looking for. I know she'll do such a great job for them.

Plyo was over before I knew it today. I used to dread Plyo, but last week changed my whole outlook on it. Once a day seems so much easier now! I still grab my knees between some sets, but always fall back in line when Tony says, "5, 4... 3, 2..."

Could it be that I'm actually getting fit??? :) Judging by the way my pants keep falling off me, I think I just might. (Down THREE and a HALF inches on my waist already!) If I keep this up, I just might post those before/after pictures when the first round is up.

Energized, revitalized, and ready to BRING IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nikki!!! Prayers Answered!!!!

    Always sucks when your clothes don't fit, but is good when they are getting too big!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete