Monday, April 27, 2009

Decision Time

We decided to redo this past week, as Nikki didn't always get the workouts in and I felt like I cheated by using the moving day as Legs & Back. So, we'll start CST tomorrow and be back on our daily schedule again. I really didn't want to admit defeat this week, as I've tried to get in every workout. That said, I know I can push harder than I did for the latter part of this week, and redoing a week is better than doing a so-so week.

As for the nutrition, we haven't cheated one bit this week. I honestly don't think I could ever go back to eating the things and quantity I used to love. I guess you take your victories where you can. :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely take those victories where you can get them! Way to go! Ya'll will knock out this make-up week in no time and you'll be the better for it. Ya'll are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete