Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 32 - Yoga X

Back to a quiet house for yoga! What a difference it makes. I love my wife's family, but Yoga X is a completely different workout when you're able to clear your mind and really focus on the move at hand. Too bad the DVD doesn't come with that tip. :)

I haven't worked up the confidence to post any pictures yet. I will admit, I am very ashamed of what I had let my body become before P90X. I was quickly headed toward a myriad of health problems, including a probable early death. As my wedding date approached, I knew I had to do something, but what? I have made some great strides, but still have a long way to go. I hope I have the inner strength to share my pics someday...

I cannot believe what I am capable of doing now. Plyo twice in the same day??? It was a crazy thing to do, but I did it. When I started P90X, I could barely do two minutes of jumping jacks without stopping. Now, I look forward to working out every day.

And I know I've said it before, but I owe my everlasting thanks and gratitude to Jeremy and Christina. You guys are my inspiration. You've given me the push I needed to make some of the biggest decisions impacting my life - both physically and spiritually. I know it sounds cliché, but you two are the answer to my prayers. I feel like I have a new lease on life, and I cannot thank you enough.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...you don't know how much your comments mean to Christina and I. God is go awesome! He's placed us together even through this blogger! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what a confirmation your words are to our hearts. The way you feel right now physically and especially spiritually is what it's all about. Jeremy and I try to do our best at everything we do, often falling short, but we always wrap our faith in Jesus around it all. Whether it's work, our marriage & family, our friends, working out, our new BB business... He comes first and we try and make Him the center of everything (unashamedly) and that, my friend, makes all the difference.

    I also want to say I TOTALLY understand about posting pictures. Man, that was a tough one for me. As you can see, I didn't post anything until the end and that was even a struggle. Just do what is comfortable to you and know that we know you're getting awesome results just by hearing how hard you work!

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete