Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 43 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, AR X

I needed such an attitude adjustment yesterday. Sorry for dragging everyone down. I got so frustrated that I forgot how blessed I really am. Thank you for your words of motivation and clarification, Christina and Jeremy. I am convinced God has His hands on you and is working through the two of you! I needed to be reminded that it's not about MY timeline, or even the other peoples' timeline (who upset me yesterday)... It's all about God's timeline and what He has in store for me! There have been times in my life when the world didn't seem to make sense at that exact moment, but He has always been there with me and will always be there guiding my way; I sometimes need to be reminded who is leading. :) All I have to do is listen and serve Him - not worry about what some people from the utility companies think! He will put me where He needs me, when He needs me there. Needless to say, I'm in quite a different frame of mind from yesterday...

CST felt really good today - so good, in fact, that I could barely lift myself off the floor when I was done. I've never done so many push ups before. I even blew through the one arm push ups, which are usually the hardest for me.

AR is still AR. I do 25 of almost every set and have started throwing in a few extra mason twists after Tony stops at 50. I don't know if I'll ever have a washboard stomach, but I know I'll have a great set of core muscles!

...and Nikki's parents liked the meatloaf. I made two last night so that there would be extra for lunch today; I guess it was a good idea because we ate all of the first one AND part of the second one last night at dinner! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you... There are a lot of people who would have stayed in the same mind-set that you were in yesterday, but for much, much longer. It's so nice that you've already realized that everything is in the Lord's hands, and that he WILL provide for you. You are blessed to have your family and friends, and also the patience and smarts to know that He has good things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete